| Jake waiting patiently for Ethan and Lucas to "get outta the way!" |
| "ready or not, here I come!" |
Lucas is becoming quite the little boy! He LOVES being outside, and LOVES running in the middle of the road the minute I look away. He likes "helping" plant flowers and he even can climb over the fence we put up to keep the rabbits out of the garden. Jake and Ethan have been riding their bikes a lot, and often I catch them riding to the park. I'm thinking I need a bike so I can keep up with them!
We also said goodbye to our good friends Andrew, Sam, Joshua, and Lilly Kroese. They moved to Chicago today. Its hard to say bye to friends that you consider family, but we are excited for them and the new adventure God is leading them on. Jake had a very hard time saying bye to Joshua - they are best buds.
![]() |
| Jake, Haley, and Joshua at Pumpkin land last fall. |
That is all for now. I have a lot of posts that I would like to finish, but my boys keep me on my toes, and it just hasn't gotten done yet - mostly because of this little trouble maker!

No comments:
Post a Comment